Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Some Days are Like That

My grandson positioned himself on my lap yesterday and stayed there for a good portion of the late afternoon. What a privilege to have the time for this loving moment. Being the son of my young son has meant living in a home full of family. Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie and Boyfriend all there unconditionally. Work will get done but maybe not as much as originally planned. I have found the joy of the moment greatly out ways the work that does not get performed. I've set my priorities. Keeping your head focused on what is really important for you and your family is paramount. Connecting 3 days in a row in the studio may seem unattainable sometimes, but that is when family steps in to give it to you. We all ask for time and sometimes it is the greatest gift. Always keep some in your life bank to share with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment