Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Changes, Changes

I have changed my mind again and will be doing something different for city hall. Derek helped me with a casting yesterday, even though he was feeling awful. He doesn't get sick to often and lucky for him it only lasts a few days. Back to the casting. There were several problems but we were able to work through them. I sat looking at the pieces this morning, worked on them all afternoon and then decided I didn't want to finish them right now. I just feel stretched in to many directions (what's new) and I can't think things through. I'm back to my knitting. I'm taking my big red ball to city hall as long as the mice haven't chewed to many holes in it. I'll have some jars with red yarn and knitting needles in them to go along with the red ball. Be warned. Things may change again without notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment