Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ruby Diego on TV

That's the way it goes, hurry up and wait. I got to the studio nice and early so that I could dress the two girls who host the local show, DayTime on RogersTV, and then I sat and waited. I always bring work with me so I got some sewing done in the greenroom. Just before the show we were ushered into the studio where we sat and waited again. OK it's my turn. How do explain what your clothing design business is all about in 5 minutes? I have an assortment of jewellery on the table behind me but we never got to it. I could have talked about my designs for an hour but I'm happy with what we did. Show's over, picture time and we say our goodbyes. The two hosts look great in the clothing I provided for them. Thanks girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment