Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A Relaxed Day Before The Day Before

I had a wonderful day today. It's the day before the day before my show and I am almost all ready. Derek painted my shelving unit while I filled preserving jars with yarn. Yarn that was knit, crochet, felted and wound into balls. It was so enjoyable sitting at the kitchen table, BY MYSELF, thinking and working on the Big Knitted Ball project. The house is usually busy with kids, both young and old, and Derek going back and forth to the studio asking me questions. The show for which the preparations are for is the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition. It starts at 10 Friday morning so that means a 5 am start down the highway. With the preparations going so well I think I'll be able to get to bed early tomorrow night. Not something I'm use to doing. Almost every other show I've been to I've worked on things right up to the last minute. I think this is going to be a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment