Friday, July 6, 2012

It Was A Hot One

Up at 5:00am is not my idea of a good start to the day but that was me this morning. A little bleary eyed and ready to go. After a stop at Tim's we hit the highway and I was back asleep. Thank goodness I wasn't driving. We arrived at Nathan Phillips square with lots of time to set up. My sister Ruth showed up with drinks and we were happy as ants at a picnic. Some exhibitors must have skimmed over the hours of operation part of the acceptance letter because several people didn't show up until 11:00am. The big red knitted ball "A Life's Work is Never Finished" attracted a lot of attention. There must of been 30 photos taken of it today and more questions asked of me. People were very intrigued to know if there was something inside the ball. As the TOAE show goes today was a very slow day. It was just to hot for many to venture out. As southern Ontario, Canadians we just aren't use to weather this hot. Let's hope it's a little cooler tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment