Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Work, Work , Work




Work is still going fast and furious with only 2 days until the start of the show. For the first time ever the booth is being set up without me. How nice to have a big, strong son to help his Dad. I knew these kids would come in handy one day. My trusty old sewing machine has been making a clunking noise lately but hasn't hasn't skipped a stitch. Like everything else I will fix it "after the show". I have so many felted, cast and crocheted pieces sitting in bowls, laying on the couch, covering the kitchen table and most other horizontal surfaces waiting to be strung into necklaces that Nigel wandered around with his dinner plate last night looking like a lost soul hoping to find a spot to eat. Such is the life of a child who's parent makes art for a living.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! That's cute... I can picture Nigel wandering around the house looking for a place to sit. Best of luck with the show. :-)

    ReplyDelete