Saturday, November 13, 2010

Here I am in Montreal



A week before the big show and here am I in Montreal. What on earth am I doing there I can hear you asking. Well.... Leigh-Anne my daughter is singing in a festival and after not being able to accompany her to the last festival in the summer I thought I should go. Parents will do almost anything for their kids. Did I mention the summer festival was in Vienna? That's my excuse for not going. Crazy, that sounds like a perfect reason for going, a month in Europe. I think it really had something to do with not being able to afford it. So..... here I sit in Starbucks crocheting my little heart out. I crocheted during the performance last night after I explained to the woman sitting beside me why I had to work. "I have raised three kids with my art work". She was truly impressed. I didn't mean to impress her it's just the truth and you know I am proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment