Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Work Day


Today was spent working on my sculptures. It was a treat to sit outside and have the wax soften in the sun. At home I was having to place my bowl of wax on top on my side table lamp so that the heat of the bulb would soften the wax. I brought a bag full of wax chunks with me on this trip. I am going to try my hardest to get it all made into rabbits, birds, books, flowers, etc. and maybe even a cactus or two. I will be casting these pieces as soon as I get home because I want them for the Artist Project which starts 4 days after we get home. I will be a little tight for time but that has happened before on more than one occasion. My only concern with the waxes is getting them home in one piece. I guess a little bubble wrap will be the ticket.
Now I have to get back to crocheting.

No comments:

Post a Comment