Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day



I hope everyone is having a good Valentines Day. My sister Ruth works in the floral department at her local grocery store. I bet she has been run off her feet today. Guys just remember we like to receive flowers anytime during the year. That goes for jewellery as well. You don't need a special occasion to tell someone that you love them. Since I am sounding so much like a sappy commercial I might as well say "think of Ruby Diego Sculptural Adornments next time you are looking for something special". Derek and I are going to eat dinner out on the patio tonight and I don't even have to wear a parka. I'm loving this warm weather here in Tucson. It's not hot like you would get in Mexico or one of the islands but no snow and no winter coat is fabulous. When we get home I am going to miss jumping on my bike and going somewhere. My bike at home, the Lone Ranger, doesn't come out of the shed until all of the snow is gone. I know some people ride their bikes all winter no matter what the conditions are. Not me, so I will enjoy biking while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment