Monday, April 21, 2014

This post is very overdue but I've been working on many different things. I'd like to say that I have been traveling in Europe, but sadly no, just busy at home in my studio. The sewing machine has been my instrument du jour for the past month. My favourite from that period is this ivory linen dress which was featured at the One of a Kind Show. Over part of the month of March and into some of April came the "roll up to win" again this year. I did my best to win that car pictured on the cup but alas did not win a thing. No coffee, no doughnut, no nothing! So... to pay homage to Tim Horton's I created this pin. Please Play Again
There's a new show of British Artists at the Art Gallery of Ontario which I am going to see. Here is my pin for that journey.
The Secret started off its life as one of my beloved Nancy Drew books. Not reading them for many, many years they have become interesting additions to my sculptures and sculptural pins.
To get all of this work done one needs a space of their own, and this is mine. Work in progress, many stages of progress, covers my desk at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment