Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Farmer's Market



Only a few more Saturday mornings left for this years farmer's market. It moves inside at City Hall the first Saturday of November but only a hand full of members continue for the winter. With 3 Christmas shows this year I won't have time to do anything else. For the last 25 years Derek and I have only ever done 1 Christmas show and that has always been the One of a Kind show. I must be crazy adding 2 more to our list but we need a new furnace. We've never done shows in Ottawa and Sudbury so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. We will have a lot of Art Nests with us and you know how people love their birds. Derek is working on 850!!! art nests. He told me that after this run he doesn't want to make another for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment