Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

The snow came and it has stayed. This year we have more snow by early December then we got all last winter. Lets hope that the weather is getting people into the Christmas spirit. Get out there and shop. Preferably locally and from your favourite artist.
Hey..... I can hope.



The bird feeders needed a little work this morning before the little chirpers could enjoy breakfast. But of coarse the squeaky wheel always gets breakfast first so Tyson beat out the birds and enjoyed his bottle while the chickadees sat and waited.



I have said this many times lately but I will say it again I am really excited about getting back to work. I have ideas for new adornments and drawings. New textures, colours and feelings are going to take me into the new year with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment