Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Christmas ?


Today starts my journey towards the Christmas One of a Kind show. Derek and I will be taking our Martin House Art selection of birdhouses, feeders and garden must haves along with Derek's new painting and my jewellery. We are trying to get all of the designing and planning done in August. Derek has told me "no coming to me in November with a new idea". I always seem to do that to him. Two weeks before a show is when I come with what I think is going to be the big seller. Instead of spending that limited, valuable time just before the show on production I want to start from scratch and come up with a brand new _ _ _ _ _ . So this year will be different. I will focus, promise. My mind is spinning with all of the things I want to make for Ruby Diego Sculptural Adornments, so I will probably leave Derek to his own devises. Right now I am planning on casting sterling and bronze, fabricating metals, crocheting cotton, knitting wool, sewing bamboo and silk fabric, casting resin, setting gem stones.......... Maybe that should be it. But who knows what I will think of Mid November. Wish me luck in focusing on the project at hand. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment