Thursday, July 8, 2010

Show Tomorrow

Derek is packing the car as I am writing this. It has been a very busy couple of weeks getting all of the casting done. I am really pleased with how the pieces turned out. The crows are my favourite. I really looked at the birds before I started and I hope it shows. Crows have been observed by ornithologists working through problems. Some crows have figured out that if a nut is to hard to break with their beak they will drop it on the road and wait for a car to run over the nut to get it open. They have also been observed using tools like a stick with a hook on the end to get nuts out of some place where they can't reach the nut with their beak. Well.... enough about birds. I have a very early morning and must get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment